PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR ETHICS POLICY
The employees of Advanced Surveillance Group have joined together in agreement that all work and Professional relationship must be of the highest ethical and moral standards. Advanced Surveillance Group shall provide professional and competent services to all clients. This code of ethics constitutes those values agreed to by the employees of this code is to be honored and practiced as a guideline for all professional activities.
- An employee shall provide professional services in accordance with local, state and federal laws.
- An employee shall observe and adhere to the precepts of honesty, integrity and truthfulness.
- An employee shall be truthful, diligent and honorable in the discharge of their professional responsibilities.
- An employee shall honor each client contract, adhering to all responsibilities by providing ethical services within the limits of the law.
- An employee shall refrain from improper and unethical solicitation of business, including false or misleading claims or advertising.
- An employee shall never knowingly cause harm or defame the professional reputation or practice of colleagues, clients, owners the company or any employee of the company.